Apply for NOIP16AC01241
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lewis and Clark Sustainable Tourism Strategic Planning - LECL - NOTICE OF INTENT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Develop and Print Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail Teacher Education Packets
Previous opportunity: Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOIP16AC01241
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP16AC01241) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 095||DRL Nicaragua|
|NPS 16 NERO 0224||Notice of Intent to Award - Heritage Development Partnership|
|RFA 117 16 000004||Media Enabling Democracy, Inclusion and Accountability in Moldova (MEDIA-M)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 015||DRL Request for Statements of Interest to Promote International Labor Standards|
|NOIP16AC00500||Upgrade G-WOW Curriculum - APIS|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 020||DRL Reconciliation and Accountability in Yemen|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 018||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO): Transitional Justice Processes including Bolstering Accountability for Gross Human Rights Violations|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 017||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO): Forensic Assistance to Address Legacies of Gross Human Rights Violations|
|NOIP17AC00000||NOTICE OF INTENT - Archeological and Historical Studies at Pullman National Monument|
|SWMFY2017||RUS SWM Grant FY 2017|
|TAP 2017||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|TATFY17||TAT Grant Program FY17|
|BOR DO 17 F001||Technical Assistance to Tribes for fiscal year (FY) 2017|
|AID RFI RESEARCH 01||Request for Information - Applied Innovation Research|
|MAP 2017||OIA Maintenance Assistance Program|
|NNH16ZHA0099N MAIANSE||EONS 2016: Appendix F MUREP for American Indian and Alaskan Native STEM Engagement – (MAIANSE)|
|OVW 2016 11402||OVW FY 2016 National Deaf Service Line Initiative|
|SOL 669 17 00001||Liberia International Electoral Observation|
|NPS NOIP16AC00007||Fisal Year 2017 Funding for Administration of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|F17AS00004||Multi-Media Assistance with Air Quality and Climate Change Outreach|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP16AC01241", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.