Apply for PAR 16 338
- The HHS-NIH11 in the education, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Linking the Provider Recommendation to Adolescent HPV Vaccine Uptake (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.393, 93.395,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2016 and posted on Jun 16, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Health
Next opportunity: Magnetic Miniaturized and Monolithically-Integrated Components (M3IC)
Previous opportunity: Legal Education Visiting Scholar Program for Afghanistan
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 338
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 338) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AA 17 006||U.S.-Russia Bilateral Collaborative Research Partnerships (CRP) on the Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS and HIV-Associated Comorbidities (R01)|
|RFA CA 16 014||Cancer Target Discovery and Development Network (U01)|
|RFA CA 16 015||U.S.-Russia Bilateral Collaborative Research Partnerships on Cancer (R21)|
|RFA CA 16 502||Limited Competition: The Chernobyl Tissue Bank - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA CA 16 017||Coordinating Center for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) (U24)|
|RFA CA 16 016||Research Centers for Population-based Research to Optimize Cancer Screening (PROSPR) Initiative (UM1)|
|APS ASHA 17 000001||FY 2017 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program (Request for Comments)|
|RFA CA 17 013||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA CA 17 012||Innovative Technologies for Cancer-Relevant Biospecimen Science (R21)|
|RFA CA 17 011||Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33)|
|RFA CA 17 004||PDX Data Commons and Coordinating Center (PDCCC) for the PDX Development and Trial Centers Research Network (PDXNet) (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 003||PDX Development and Trial Centers (PDTCs) (U54)|
|RFA CA 17 009||Mechanisms of Cancer Drug Resistance and Sensitivity (U54)|
|RFA CA 17 015||Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies on the Tumor Microenvironment (U01)|
|RFA CA 17 016||Resource Center for the Consortium for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma (PDAC) Translational Studies (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 002||Coordinating Center for Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U24)|
|RFA CA 17 001||Canine Immunotherapy Trials and Correlative Studies (U01)|
|PA 17 138||Administrative Supplements to Promote Research Collaborations on Fusion Oncoproteins as Drivers of Childhood Cancer (Admin Supp)|
|RFA NS 17 022||Data Management and Coordinating Center (DMCC) for the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Collaborative Research Centers (CRC) (U24)|
|RFA DA 18 003||NIDA Translational Avant-Garde Award for Development of Medication to Treat Substance Use Disorders (UG3/UH3)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 338", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.