Apply for 10 558
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Long Term Research in Environmental Biology" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.074 Biological Sciences.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2011 and posted on Apr 14, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Replaced by 12 501.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Recovery Act YELL 121640 TAS 14 1035 NAICS Code 611699 This project will be funded by the American recovery Act of 2009 (ARRA) and is subject to the reporting requirements of the Act. This announcement is for informational purposes only.
Previous opportunity: Watershed Restoration Projects, Coos Bay, Oregon
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 10 558
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (10 558) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH10ZDA001N MFRP||ROSES 2010 Mars Fundamental Research|
|NNH10ZDA001N GEO||ROSES 2010 Heliophysics Research Geospace Science|
|FR RRD 10 005||Caltrain PTC/CBOSS Development|
|TIP 2010 B01||Technology Innovation Program|
|ONRBAA10 013||Basic Research Challenge Program|
|DE FOA 0000344||Submission of Supplemental Applications for Phase II SBIR/STTR Grants|
|NPSBAA10 002||The Acquisition Research Program|
|10HQPA0049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|NNH10ZDA001N CLARREO||ROSES 2010 Science Definition Team for the CLARREO Mission|
|10HQPA0046||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|NNH09ZDA001N RST||ROSES 2009 Remote Sensing Theory|
|DE FOA 0000350||Funding Opportunity Announcement for FY 2010 SBIR/STTR Phase II Grant Applications|
|ONRBAA10 017||Active Transfer Learning (ATL)|
|NNH10ZDA001N HDEE||ROSES 2010 Heliophysics Data Environment Enhancements|
|NNH10ZDA001N PIDDP||ROSES 2010 Planetary Instrument Definition and Development|
|W911NF 10 R 0005||The Department of Defense (DoD) Instrumentation Program For Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs) Fiscal Year 2010|
|NNH10CAO001K||ENABLING SUPPORT EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION AS A NATIONAL LAB|
|10HQPA0050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|10HQPA0051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|10HQPA0052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies, Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "10 558", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.