Apply for L10AS00031
- The Bureau of Land Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Watershed Restoration Projects, Coos Bay, Oregon" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2010 and posted on Apr 14, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Long Term Research in Environmental Biology
Previous opportunity: BRAZIL PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L10AS00031
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L10AS00031) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 WPDG 2010||FY10 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2010||FY10 Region 05 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|NPSNOIIMDE100004||Create Groundwork Dallas Green Team 10|
|EPA G2010 STAR C1||Computational Toxicology Biologically Based Multi Scale Modeling|
|EPA G2010 STAR C2||Computational Toxicology Biologically Based Multi Scale Modeling|
|EPA G2010 STAR C3||Computational Toxicology Biologically Based Multi Scale Modeling|
|EPA G2010 STAR C4||Computational Toxicology Biologically Based Multi Scale Modeling|
|M10AS00005||Sand Resource Evaluation on the Outer Continental Shelf by the Florida Geological Survey, Louisiana Office of Coastal Protection and Restoration, and Virginia Division of Geology and Mineral Resources|
|EPA OPP 2010 003||Aerial Pesticide Applicator Training and Outreach Request for Applications (RFA)|
|EPA OAR IO 10 06||National Tribal Air Association Operations|
|S OES 10 RFA 0010||Cleaner Production Private Sector Partnerships|
|EPA R4 WPD 2010 SFL||Monitoring, Data Management, and Special Studies South Florida Geographic Initiative, Water Quality Protection Program for the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, and the Southeast Florida Coral Reef Initiative/Land Based Sources of Pollution|
|R10AS20015||Red Bluff Construction Technical Support|
|S OES 10 RFA 0012||Coral Reef Crime Scene Investigation Program Illegal Trade in Wildlife Products Derived from Coral Reef Ecosystems|
|FWS R5 RW 10 048||Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project|
|R10AS20016||Rosewood Creek Area A Restoration Project|
|EPA OAR IO 10 07||Targeted Air Shed Grant Program|
|J9815100613||CESU Quantify the Frequency and Severity of Interactions bwteen Cruise Ships and Humpback Whales in Glacier Bay National Park Preserve|
|L10AS00071||Outdoor Information Center|
|EPA OAR IO 10 08||Tribal Environmental Education, Outreach and Support Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L10AS00031", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.