Apply for APS 512 10 000001
- The Brazil USAID Brasilia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BRAZIL PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2010 and posted on Apr 14, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- U.S. and non U.S., non profit or for profit Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Watershed Restoration Projects, Coos Bay, Oregon
Previous opportunity: FY10 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Adolescent Family Life (AFL) Demonstration Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 512 10 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 512 10 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0000340||RFI Manufacturing Stationary Fuel Cell Systems|
|NIJ 2010 2594||NIJ FY 2010 Evaluation of the Bureau of Justice Assistance Second Chance Act FY 2010 State, Tribal, and Local Reentry Courts Program|
|NIJ 2010 2688||NIJ FY 2010 Evaluation of the Multi site Demonstration Field Experiment What Works in Reentry Research|
|DHS 10 USFA 094 000 01||Prevention Advocacy Resources and Data Exchange (PARADE) Grant Program|
|DHS 10 USFA 095 000 01||Safe Kids Worldwide Grant Program|
|NIJ 2010 2435||NIJ FY 2010 Research on Eyewitness Identification Policies and Procdedures|
|DHS 10 MT 082 000 03||Earthquake Technology Transfer|
|DHS 10 MT 082 000 01||Earthquake Consortia|
|PRM SGP 10 CA 04192010||FY 2010 Funding Opportunity Announcement to strengthen evidence based decision making, conduct assessments, and conduct research relevant to PRM funded humanitarian programs worldwide|
|DE FOA 0000328||Request for Information (RFI) Solar Workforce Certification and Training Accreditation|
|DHS 10 MT 082 001 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region I|
|DHS 10 MT 082 002 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region II|
|DHS 10 MT 082 004 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region IV|
|DHS 10 MT 082 005 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region V|
|DHS 10 MT 082 006 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region VI|
|ECA PE C 10 55||TechWomen|
|ECA PE C CU 10 50||smART Power Visual Arts|
|DHS 10 MT 082 007 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region VII|
|10J74||Development of Two Documents Inmate Behavior Management A Guide to Meeting Inmates Basic Needs and Inmate Behavior Management A Guide to Defining and Conveying Expectations for Inmates|
|DHS 10 MT 082 008 04||Earthquake Consortium and State Assistance Region VIII|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 512 10 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.