Apply for PA APH 10 001
- The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY10 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Adolescent Family Life (AFL) Demonstration Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.995 Adolescent Family LifeDemonstration Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2010 and posted on Apr 14, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2010 No Explanation.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BRAZIL PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Tribal Wildlife Grants 2011
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PA APH 10 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA APH 10 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 10 165||Ryan White Part B Supplemental|
|RFA 596 10 000001||Future Competitive Procurement for Regional HIV Prevention Program in Central America and Mexico|
|CDC RFA DD10 1012||Development and Dissemination of Evidence Based Clinical Care Guidelines for Muscular Dystrophies|
|CDC RFA PS10 10175||Addressing Syndemics Through Program Collaboration and Service Integration (PCSI)|
|HRSA 10 142||Nurse Faculty Loan Program|
|HHS 2011 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CMS 1I0 10 011||Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Serv|
|CMS 1H0 10 011||Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program|
|PAR 10 168||AHRQ Small Research Grant Program (R03)|
|PAR 10 170||Institutional Training for a Dental and Craniofacial Research Workforce (T90/R90)|
|PAR 10 171||Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Training for a Dental and Craniofacial Research Workforce (T32)|
|CDC RFA TP10 1001||Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers (PERLC)|
|HRSA 10 111||Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students|
|CDC RFA DP10 1008||National Organizations For Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|HRSA 10 228||Geriatric Academic Career Awards|
|RFA AI 10 011||Microbicide Innovation Program (MIP VI) (R21/R33)|
|CDC RFA PS10 1045||HIV/AIDS Policy Initiative Building State, County and Local Public Health Infrastructure|
|656 10 XXX DRAFT RFA||Integrated Health Social Marketing Program for Mozambique|
|HRSA 10 066||Grants to States for Loan Repayment|
|RFA HS 11 001||CHIPRA Pediatric Healthcare Quality Measures Program Centers of Excellence (U18)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA APH 10 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.