Apply for WO TWG 2011
- The Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Wildlife Grants 2011" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.639 Tribal Wildlife Grants Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2010 and posted on May 3, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 1, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $7,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 42 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY10 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Adolescent Family Life (AFL) Demonstration Projects
Previous opportunity: Knowledge Synthesis Center for Evaluating Genomic Application in Practice and Prevention (U18)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WO TWG 2011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WO TWG 2011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L10AS00029||Geoscience Intern Program, National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center (NHOTIC), Vale District, Oregon|
|R10AF20024||Sacramento Valley Integrated Regional Water Management Plan Revision and Implementation Grants|
|L10AS00004||Partnership for the National Trails System|
|M10AS00001||FOGRMA Cooperative Agreements with States and Tribes|
|USDA NRCS IL 10 01||Illinois Component Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|NPS NOIJ8147100070||Notice of Intent Single Source Award TRAIL MAINTENACE AT PHLEGAR ESTATE|
|N40080 10 LTC 0003||PRELIMINARY ENGINEERING, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF ROAD RESTORATION AND SHORELINE STABILIZATION|
|A3100100030||Chesapeake Ohio Canal Towpath Improvements|
|NPS NOIJ7160100004||National Park Service Conservation of Resources at Capulin Volcano National Monument|
|L10AS00034||New Mexico Landscapes Restoration Stewardship Project|
|L10AS00036||BLM WY Improving Sagebrush Reclamation in Bentonite Mining Areas of the Bighorn Basin (CESU)|
|L10AS00027||BLM ID Noxious Weed Control Pocatello Field Office Area, Idaho|
|FWS 10 ES GLRI 35||Habitat Assessment and Accounting Infrastructure|
|L10AS00038||State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones SNPLMA|
|L10AS00039||Van Sickle Phase II Fuels Reduction SNPLMA|
|L10AS00041||Beaucoup Field School in Montana|
|L10AS00044||Kevin Rim Excavation Study in Montana|
|L10AS00042||Biological Weed Control Research in Montana|
|L10AS00043||Noxious Weed Control on Public Lands in Montana|
|NPS NOIJ72301000A6||National Park Service Archeological Resources Inventory and Evaluation at Fort Union National Monument, Year 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WO TWG 2011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.