Apply for 16 521
- The NSF in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MacroSystems Biology and Early NEON Science" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.074,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2015 and posted on Dec 18, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BRAIN Initiative: Next-Generation Invasive Devices for Recording and Modulation in the Human Central Nervous System (U44)
Previous opportunity: Conservation Intern for Education Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 16 521
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (16 521) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|16 523||International Research Network Connections|
|NNH15ZDA001N K2GO4||ROSES 2015: K2 Guest Observer Cycle 4|
|NNH15ZDA001N APRA||ROSES 2015: Astrophysics Research and Analysis Program|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2016 0001||Air Force Studies Requirement|
|F16AS00065||Ecosystem Restoration on Desecheo NWR|
|NNH15ZDA001N SLIT||ROSES 2015: Sustainable Land Imaging-Technology|
|NNH15ZDA001N SAT||ROSES 2015: Strategic Astrophysics Technology|
|16 524||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|NNH15ZDA001N BIODIV||ROSES 2015: Biodiversity|
|USGS 16 FA 0027||(Non competitive) San Andreas Fault System in Southern California|
|DARPA BAA 16 18||Strategic Technologies|
|G16AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G16AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G16AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|16 525||Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST) and HBCU Research Infrastructure for Science and Engineering (HBCU-RISE)|
|16 526||Energy-Efficient Computing: from Devices to Architectures|
|W52P1J 16 R 0001||Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment Program|
|2016 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|16 528||Science of Learning: Collaborative Networks|
|16 527||STEM + Computing Partnerships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "16 521", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.