Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program (SNU700 FY17 PAS 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the community development, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017 Submit all application packages to ManaguaIRC@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application package will be accepted after June 30, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SNU700 FY17 PAS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 002||Promoting Womens Leadership and Gender Inclusive Policies in the Middle East and North Africa|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNU700 FY17 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.