Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program (SNU700 FY17 PAS 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the community development, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017 Submit all application packages to ManaguaIRC@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application package will be accepted after June 30, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SNU700 FY17 PAS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 002||Promoting Womens Leadership and Gender Inclusive Policies in the Middle East and North Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNU700 FY17 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.