Apply for F16AS00252
- The DOI-FWS in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Marine Communities Impacted by Extreme Climate Events" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2016 and posted on Jun 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Preferred Communities (PC) Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00252
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00252) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00265||Aquatic Invasive Species Cooperative Agreement for the Fiscal Year 2016 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2016 2004840||FY 16 Coastal Ecosystem Resiliency Grants Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004938||FY17 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F16AS00286||Support for the implementation of landscape conservation design through Alaskaâ¿¿s LCCs|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004940||FY 17 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|F16AS00314||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|F16AS00330||FY17 Sea Duck Joint Venture Competitive Grants|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2004980||2017 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competitive Research Program|
|CENSUS ADR CARRA 2016 2004966||Administrative Data and data Linkages Research Program|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2017 2004896||FY 2017 Climate Program Office|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004955||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2004932||Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program - Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Competition|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004968||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2017|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2017 2004975||FY 2017 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2017 2004972||FY 2017 Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA OAR OER 2017 2004970||Ocean Exploration FY 2017 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2004809||FY17-18 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2017 2004963||2017/2018 Sea Scallop Research SA|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2004993||Fiscal Year 2018 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2017 2004997||FY2017 Community-based Marine Debris Removal|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00252", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.