Apply for 201010090445
- The 03162009 KV in the business and commerce community development consumer protection disaster prevention and relief education employment, labor and training energy environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Marwan2009 01 09" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000 Not Elsewhere Classified.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 9, 2010 and posted on Jan 9, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2010 Test.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce Community Development Consumer Protection Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environment
Next opportunity: ARRA OS Recovery Act 2009 Accelerating Adoption of Comparative Effectiveness Research Results by Providers and Patients (R18)
Previous opportunity: State Mental Health Data Infrastructure Grants for Quality Improvement
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 201010090445
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "201010090445", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.