Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002833
- The Department of Commerce in the disaster prevention and relief environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Meteotsunami Warning Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.467 Meteorologic and Hydrologic Modernization Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 6, 2011 and posted on Jan 6, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 7, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $350,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are institutions of higher education, other nonprofits, commercial organizations, and international organizations, state, local and Indian tribal governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Baltimore National Heritage Area Develop Management Plan
Previous opportunity: ROSES 2010 Airborne Science UAS Enabled Earth Science
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002833
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002833", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.