Apply for F16AS00430
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Managing Wildlife at Death Valley National Park
Previous opportunity: ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00430
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00430) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0172||Multidisciplinary Cultural Resource and Section 106 Projects in SHEN|
|USGS FA 12 0484||Joint Research and Development of Geotechnical Testing Capabilities for Landslide Research|
|16 594||ADVANCE: Increasing the Participation and Advancement of Women in Academic Science and Engineering Careers|
|P16AS00581||Preservation of Robblee Collections|
|DE FOA 0001641||Research and Development for Next Generation Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay Technology (R&D NextGen NLDBD-TD)|
|HU0001 17 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|HU0001 17 TSNRP 0002||TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"|
|G16AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|HU0001 17 TSNRP 0003||TriService Nursing Research Program "Open Call"|
|P16AS00599||Preservation of Guilford Courthouse Found in Park Collections|
|P16AS00605||Southeast Coast Network Climate Science Support Center|
|P16AS00604||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Cumberland Island and Cape Hatteras National Seashore Parks|
|P16AS00607||Digitize Archeological Oversized Documents and Photographic Materials|
|P16AS00613||Historic Resource Study of Early Civil Rights Movement in National Capital Region|
|16 601||Smart and Connected Health|
|P16AS00631||Statistical Support for Southeast Region I&M Networks|
|P16AS00634||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service|
|PD 16 004Y||Science of Learning|
|P16AS00637||Cultural Landscape Reports & Inventories for NPS Southeast Region Parks CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00430", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.