Apply for RFA SOL 306 15 000081
- The Afghanistan USAID Kabul in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Model Early Grade Reading (MEGR) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2015 and posted on Jul 1, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2015.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $65,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU
Previous opportunity: FY2016 Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange Entrepreneurship and Innovation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA SOL 306 15 000081
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA SOL 306 15 000081) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P15AC00957||FY15 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPS NOIP15AC01142||National Park Service Cyclic Maintenance of North Properties Boundary Fence and Trails ConstructionRehab|
|H NOFO 16 04||Blurred Lines A Media Ethics Course for Indian Journalists|
|ED GRANTS 071315 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE) Improved Reentry Education (IRE) CFDA Number 84.191D|
|RFA 696 15 000007||School Community Partnerships for Education (SCOPE)|
|P15AS00213||Rehabilitation of Educational Exhibits and Waysides|
|RFI 674 15 000005||Practical Education Research For Optimal Reading and Management (PERFORM)|
|FR OLS 15 001||FY15 Highway railroad Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|APP2015BIHACCESS||Access Call for Proposal|
|P15AS00221||Action Strategy to Engage Youth in River Recreation and Conservation|
|P15AS00228||Girl Scouts of the United States and National Park Service Collaborative Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 072215 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services Training and Technical Assistance CFDA Number 84.250Z|
|ED GRANTS 072215 002||OSERS RSA Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind Training and Technical Assistance Program CFDA Number 84.177Z|
|NPS NOI 15 MACA 76683||Curatorial Operations and Museum Management|
|NPS NOI 15 CESU 72803||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program II|
|ED GRANTS 072315 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) Disability Innovation Fund Automated Personalization Computing Project CFDA Number 84.421A|
|APP002BIHCE||Evaluation of Civic Education Program|
|P15AS00248||Conservation Associates for Upland Vegetation Monitoring in the Sonoran Desert Network|
|USGS 15 FA 0273||ICP MS Analysis|
|NPS NOIP15AC01383||National Park Service Hornbek Homestead Rodent Exclusion|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA SOL 306 15 000081", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.