Apply for DE FOA 0001256
- The Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MOSIAC SBIR/STTR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135 Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2015 and posted on Dec 8, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 7, 2015 Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Small Business Administration (SBA) rules and guidelines regarding SBIR/STTR program eligibility govern eligibility to apply to this FOA. For information on program eligibility, please refer to SBAs Guide to SBIR/ STTR Program Eligibility available at http://sbir.gov/sites/default/files/eligsizecomplianceguide.pdf. A Small Business Concern may apply as a Standalone Applicant or as the lead organization for a Project Team. If applying as the lead organization, the Small Business Concern must perform at least 66.7 of the work under the award in Phase I and at least 50 of the work under the award in Phase II and Phase IIS (as applicable), as measured by the Total Project Cost. See FOA DE FOA 0001256 Section III. for Eligibility Information.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Micro Scale Optimized Solar Cell Arrays with Integrated Concentration (MOSAIC)
Previous opportunity: Concept Engineering Design Services and installation of wetland management infrastructure for the Valle de Oro NWR and Sevilleta NWR Floodplain and Wetland Restoration Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001256
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001256) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001255||Micro Scale Optimized Solar Cell Arrays with Integrated Concentration (MOSAIC)|
|G15AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|FOA HPW RHDJ 2014 0005||Bioeffects Assessments to Prevent Airman Degradation and for Augmenting Performance (BAPADAP)|
|DARPA BAA 15 12||Agnostic Compact Demilitarization of Chemical Agents (ACDC)|
|W911NF 15 R 0003||International Technology Alliance|
|NNH14ZDA001N SIMPLEX||ROSES 2014 Small, Innovative Missions for Planetary Exploration|
|NNH14ZDA001N TE||ROSES 2014 Terrestrial Ecology|
|2015 NIST SURF 01||Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program|
|DARPA BAA 15 06||Electrical Prescriptions (ElectRx)|
|15 528||Cultivating Cultures for Ethical STEM|
|NNH14ZDA001N SAT||ROSES 2014 Strategic Astrophysics Technology|
|G15AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G15AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G15AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|2015 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01||NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program|
|15 529||Antarctic Research|
|15 530||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|USAFA BAA 2015||Research Interests of the United States Air Force Academy|
|NNH14ZDA001N K2GO2||ROSES 2014 K2 Guest Observer Cycle 2|
|DARPA BAA 15 13||Enabling Quantification of Uncertainty in Physical Systems (EQUiPS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001256", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.