Apply for EP U3R 15 003
- The Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Ebola Training and Education Center (NETEC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2015 and posted on Mar 19, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2015 The deadline for submission is May 20, 2015..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $12,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are limited to health care facilities that have safely and successfully evaluated and treated patients with Ebola in the U.S. The lead applicant must work directly with the other health care facilities that have safely and successfully evaluated and treated patients with Ebola in the U.S. The lead applicant will collaborate, coordinate, plan, and work directly with the other facilities on appropriate activities described in this FOA, as well as distribute funds from this FOA to support those activities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Improving the Health of People with Intellectual Disabilities
Previous opportunity: BLM WY Challenge Cost Share Projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EP U3R 15 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP U3R 15 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DD12 12010101SUPP15||Improving the Health of People with Intellectual Disabilities|
|RFA MH 16 110||The Role of Exosomes in HIV Neuropathogenesis (R21)|
|CDC RFA DP15 1506||Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) Case Registry Building Capacity (Module A) and Implementation (Module B)|
|CDC RFA CK15 1503||Establishment of Centers of Excellence in Refugee Health|
|RFA MH 16 205||Methodologies to Enhance Understanding of HIV Associated Social Determinants (R21)|
|TI 15 012||Offender Reentry Program (ORP)|
|RFA MH 16 200||Methodologies to Enhance Understanding of HIV Associated Social Determinants (R01)|
|RFA IP 11 0100501PPHF15||PPHF 2015 Enhanced Surveillance for New Vaccine Preventable Disease A Program Expansion for Acute|
|RFA EB 15 002||Pediatric Research using Integrated Sensor Monitoring Systems (PRISMS) Sensor Development Projects for Asthma (U01)|
|PAR 15 153||Investigational New Drug (IND) enabling Development of Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder and Alcohol related Disorders (UT2)|
|PAR 15 154||Investigational New Drug (IND) enabling Development of Medications to Treat Alcohol Use Disorder and Alcohol related Disorders (U44)|
|RFA EB 15 003||Pediatric Research Using Integrated Sensor Monitoring Systems (PRISMS) Network (U54)|
|RFA EB 15 004||Pediatric Research using Integrated Sensor Monitoring Systems (PRISMS) Data and Software Coordination and Integration Center (DSCIC) (U24)|
|RFA MH 16 300||Psychiatric Gene Networks Solving the Molecular Puzzle of Psychiatric Disorders (R01)|
|RFA HG 15 019||Genome Sequencing Program Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA AI 14 072||Mechanisms of Immune Protection from TB among HIV infected Individuals (R01)|
|CDC RFA PS13 130903CONT15||National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)|
|CDC RFA EH15 1506||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures|
|RFA MH 16 310||Psychiatric Gene Networks Solving the Molecular Puzzle of Psychiatric Disorders (Collaborative R01)|
|CDC RFA EH15 1502||National Association of Health Data Organizations (NAHDO) National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP U3R 15 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.