Apply for EPA G2016 ORD B1
- The EPA in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing and Water Distribution Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2016 and posted on Feb 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,989,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Promoting Sustainable Economic Growth by Supporting Job Creation Efforts and Helping Increase Access to Financing and Credits
Previous opportunity: Communications Protocol Testing for Electronic Toll Collection Interoperability Nationwide
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2016 ORD B1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2016 ORD B1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|R16AN20004||Assessment of salmonid rearing habitat and growth rate in the Upper Sacramento River watershed above Lake Shasta|
|R16AN20009||Invasive Species Control|
|F16AS00102||Refuges Inventory & Monitoring Program|
|EPA EE 16 01||Environmental Education Local Grants Program -- Solicitation Notice for 2016|
|F16AS00107||Single Source Award Notification|
|P16AS00048||National Public Lands Day|
|OES OTE 16 002||CAFTA-DR: Public Participation in Environmental Protection|
|EPA G2016 STAR A2||Early Career Awards: Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services|
|EPA G2016 STAR A1||Integrating Human Health and Well-Being with Ecosystem Services|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 16 02||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016|
|M16AS00004||BOEM FY 2016 ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES PROGRAM|
|EPA R1 HC 2016||2016 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|BOR UC 16 N006||Native American Water Rights Settlement Database (NAWRS)|
|R16AP00023||Construction of the La Sierra Pipeline Portion of the Riverside-Corona Feeder|
|EPA OAR IO 16 01||National Tribal Air Association Operations|
|EPA R3 EAID 16 02||FY16 and FY17 Region 03 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R4 16 UWPCA 01||Urban Waters Proctor Creek Ambassador|
|P16AS00069||Assessment of Contaminant Exposure for Bald Eagles Nesting in Colonial National Historical Park|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2016 002||FY 2016 and FY 2017 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|NPS 16 NERO 0024||Notice of Intent to Award - Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2016 ORD B1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.