Apply for NEAAC MEPITUNISLG 16 001
- The DOS-NEA-AC in the employment, labor and training, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Sustainable Economic Growth by Supporting Job Creation Efforts and Helping Increase Access to Financing and Credits" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2016 and posted on Feb 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Regional Development
Next opportunity: FY '16 Farm Business Management and Benchmarking (FBMB) Competitive Grants Program RFA
Previous opportunity: National Priorities: Impacts of Water Conservation on Water Quality in Premise Plumbing and Water Distribution Systems
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NEAAC MEPITUNISLG 16 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAAC MEPITUNISLG 16 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00361||Canal Classrooms Education Internships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAAC MEPITUNISLG 16 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.