Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NB 0780
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance Esther Martinez Immersion" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.587 Promote the Survival and Continuing Vitality of Native American Languages.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 2, 2014 and posted on Dec 2, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 4, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- Non profit organizations representing American Indians, Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and other Native American Pacific Islanders, including American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands are eligible applicants under this announcement. A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Previous opportunity: Huna Tribal House Totum Poles
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2014 ACF ANA NB 0780
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF ANA NB 0780) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R04 1002||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Macon, Bibb, and Monroe Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS CH R01 1003||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Malden, Medford, Everett, Stoneham, Melrose, Reading, Wakefield, North Reading, and Winchester in Middlesex County, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2015 ACF ANA NK 0960||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska SEDS AK|
|HHS 2015 ACF ANA NO 0954||Native Asset Building Initiative|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CS 0973||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|WIPA WIP 15 001||SSA Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CY 0957||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF YO 0956||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD MP 0091||Senior Medicare Patrol Projects Empowering Seniors to Prevent Health Care Fraud|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CF 1008||Building the Evidence for Family Group Decision Making in Child Welfare|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD PR 0093||The Paralysis Resource Center|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA DA 0066||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZI 0958||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991||Grants for Coordination of Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare Services to Tribal Families at Risk of Child Abuse or Neglect|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984||Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0099||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF EV 0975||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Violence Hotline|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA OI 0098||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LM 0101||Senior Legal Helplines and Model Approaches Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LA 0100||National Legal Resource Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF ANA NB 0780", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.