Apply for P10AC00030
- The National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Huna Tribal House Totum Poles" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946 Cultural Resources Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 2, 2014 and posted on Dec 2, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 9, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $600,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- This is a notice of Intent to award a modification to existing agreement, no applications will be excepted
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance Esther Martinez Immersion
Previous opportunity: The Martin Luther King, Junior Center For Nonviolent Social Change
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P10AC00030
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P10AC00030) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 263 15 000001||The Higher Education Partnerships Program (HEPP)|
|APP001BIHCE||Comprehensive In School Civic Education Program|
|CRFP15 01||Combating Gender Based Violence through Community Policing Programs|
|RFA REQ 521 15 000005||Room to learn Retounen Lekol (Return to School in Haitian Creole)|
|ED GRANTS 121114 001||OSERS OSEP Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M|
|608 15 002 RFI||RFI International Reading for Success for non formal education|
|P15AS00014||Mojave Desert Education Program|
|KRFP15 02||U.S. Consulate General, Kolkata Training Program for Journalism Standards and Ethics|
|ED GRANTS 121514 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program CFDA Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 121814 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Student Support Services Program CFDA Number 84.042A|
|RFA 617 15 000006||USAID/Uganda Literacy Achievement and Retention Activity|
|ED GRANTS 122914 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) CFDA N umber 84.149A|
|ED GRANTS 122914 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A|
|FY15||2015 National Summer Transportation Institute Program|
|ED GRANTS 010715 001||Rehabilitation Long Term Training Program Vocational Rehab Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|ED GRANTS 010715 002||Capacity Building Program for Traditionally Underserved Populations Vocational Rehabilitation Training Institute for the Preparation of Personnel in American Indian Voc Rehab CFDA Number 84.315C|
|RFA SOL 440 15 000001||USAID/Vietnam Innovation in Higher Education Addendum to GDA APS OAA 14 000001|
|CRFP15 02||U.S. Consulate Chennai Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|CRFP15 03||Cyber Security Research and Innovation Contest|
|ED GRANTS 011415 001||OSERS OSEP Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Television Access CFDA Number 84.327C|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P10AC00030", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.