Apply for NAG BASIC FY16
- The IMLS in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.311.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2016 and posted on Jan 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 267 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Evaluation of Regional Money Laundering Risks within Colombia
Previous opportunity: SE Alaska Seafloor Mapping
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NAG BASIC FY16
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NAG BASIC FY16) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NLGSPECIALINITIATIVE STEMEX FY16||STEM Expert Facilitation of Family Learning in Libraries and Museums (STEMeX) – A National Leadership Grants Special Initiative – FY16 Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|NPS NOIP11AC90813||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATION- 1872 Neosho Colored School- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NANH FY17||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
|MFA FY17||Museums for America|
|NLG MUSEUMS FY17||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 02||Exploring American Values|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY17 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|NAG BASIC FY17||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY17||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grants Program|
|LB21 FY18 1||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 1||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|P17AS00740||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park â¿¿ Winter Workshops Project|
|MFA FY18||Museums for America|
|NLG M FY18||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|NANH FY18||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program|
|AAHC FY18||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|LB21 FY18 2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|ME FY18||Museums Empowered: Professional Development Opportunities for Museum Staff - A Museums for America Special Initiative|
|NAG BASIC FY18||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAG BASIC FY16", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.