Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native Asset Building Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.602 Assets for Independence Demonstration Program 93.612 Native American Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2013 and posted on May 31, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2013 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- Eligible applicants include Native 501(c)(3) non profits serving Native Americans, Native non profit organizations designated by the Secretary of the Treasury as Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) that demonstrate a collaborative relationship with a local community based organization whose activities are designed to address poverty and the needs of community members for economic independence and stability, and Federally recognized Tribal governments or Alaska Native Villages, as defined in the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, that are joint applicants with a 501(c)(3) Native non profit organization. A full listing of eligible entities under this announcement will be published in the funding opportunity announcement. Faith based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Support for International Family Planning and Health Organizations (SIFPO) 2 Sustainable Networks
Previous opportunity: Monitor Lake Limnology, Quantify/Monitor Tributary Nutrient Loading, Research Fish Facility Support, Sprague River Water Quality Lab (SRWQL) Nutrient Analysis and USGS UKL Sample Analysis
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R01 0612||Head Start Grantee Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0615||Head Start Grantee Amelia, Appomattox, Buckingham, Charlotte, Cumberland, Goochland, Lunenburg, Nottoway, and Prince Edward Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0616||Early Head Start Grantee York County, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0617||Head Start Grantee New Hanover County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0618||Head Start Grantee Russell County, Alabama|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0614||Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R05 0613||Early Head Start Grantee Ashtabula County, Ohio|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0620||Head Start Grantee Miller, Little River, Hempstead, Nevada, Lafayette, Sevier, and Howard Counties, Arkansas|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0621||Head Start Grantee Natchitoches and Desoto Parishes, Louisiana|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CM R12 0630||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee Arkansas, Louisiana, and Missouri|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R02 0529||Early Head Start Grantee Bronx County, New York|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0546||Early Head Start Grantee Bradford and Tioga Counties, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0545||Head Start Grantee Bradford and Tioga Counties, Pennsylvania|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0627||Head Start Grantee Caroline County, Virginia|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R03 0619||Head Start Grantee Virginia Beach, Virginia|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R04 0622||Early Head Start Grantee Brevard County, Florida|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0624||Early Head Start Grantee Delaware County, Oklahoma|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0623||Head Start Grantee Craig, Delaware, and Ottawa Counties, Oklahoma|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0628||Head Start Grantee Iberville Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2014 ACF OHS CH R06 0631||Early Head Start Grantee Ouachita Parish, Louisiana|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2013 ACF ANA NO 0587", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.