Apply for SOL OAA 13 000074
- The Agency for International Development in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for International Family Planning and Health Organizations (SIFPO) 2 Sustainable Networks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2013 and posted on May 31, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2013 The closing date is June 28, 2013 1100 AM EST (Washington DC Time)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $74,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- To qualify for funding, organizations must (1) be US organizations or non US organizations registered and working in USAID PRH priority countries, with a worldwide network of FP clinics, with a recognized track record in delivering FP services (2)have documented experience in implementing FP programs in developing countries, with FP being a central part of the organization s mission (3) have the capacity to provide south to south training via networks of clinics in multiple countries and regions (4) have links with community based platforms, non governmental organizations, and/or private sector, and have a strong and documented track record in training these organizations in family planning and (5) have the capacity to implement other health activities, should funding and partnerships allow.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Design and Development of a Prototype Tool for Integrated Climate Downscaling and Streamflow Prediction using Open Source GIS Software
Previous opportunity: Native Asset Building Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SOL OAA 13 000074
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SOL OAA 13 000074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP IDS 13 001||Development of Sustainable Influenza Vaccine Production Capacity in Under Resourced Nations in Support of the Global Action Plan for Influenza Vaccines (GAP)|
|CDC RFA EH13 1305 A||Building Resilience Against Climate Effects (BRACE)|
|PAR 13 240||NINDS Research Education Opportunities (R25)|
|PAR 13 241||Unveiling the Genome Genetic Architecture of Severe Mental Disorders Revealed (Collaborative U01)|
|PAR 13 242||NIAID Resource Related Research Projects (R24)|
|PAR 13 243||Renewal of Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence COBRE(P20)|
|CMS 1H0 13 001||Grants to Support the Hispanic Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CMS 1I0 13 001||Grants to Support the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Health Services Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 1316||Consortium for Tobacco Use Cessation Technical Assistance|
|CDC RFA CE14 1401||Rape Prevention and Education Program|
|APS 641 13 000001||Innovate for Health|
|HRSA 13 261||Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders|
|PA EAA 13 001||FY13 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Embryo Donation and/or Adoption Grant Projects|
|SOL RFA 674 13 000005||CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT (CDS)|
|HRSA 13 161||Ryan White States/Territories Part B Supplemental|
|HRSA 14 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 022||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 023||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 024||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 14 025||Service Area Competition|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SOL OAA 13 000074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.