Apply for PAR 13 097
- The National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIA Limited Competition Renewals of, and Revisions to, Existing Cooperative agreement Awards (U01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866 Aging Research.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2013 and posted on Jan 31, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 7, 2016.
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) State governments Independent school districts Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs) Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government Faith based or Community based Organizations Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized) Regional Organizations Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) U.S. Territory or Possession Non domestic (non U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non domestic (non U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Behavioral and Serological Survey (BSS) for HIV and Syphilis among Diamond Mine Workers in Angola
Previous opportunity: Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 13 097
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 13 097) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH13 1354||Behavioral and Serological Survey (BSS) for HIV and Syphilis among Diamond Mine Workers in Angola|
|CDC RFA GH13 1364||Technical Collaboration with the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) on Innovative Approaches to Increase the Effectiveness of the HIV/AIDS Response in China and Globally under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|PA 13 103||Disorders of Human Communication Effectiveness, Outcomes and Health Services Research (R21)|
|PA 13 102||Disorders of Human Communication Effectiveness, Outcomes and Health Services Research (R01)|
|PAR 13 101||High End Instrumentation Grant Program (S10)|
|PAR 13 107||Limited Competition Global Health Research and Research Training eCapacity Initiative (R25)|
|APS OAA 13 000001||APS for Microbicide Research, Development, and Introduction, Round 2|
|HRSA 13 267||Affordable Care Act Health Center Controlled Networks|
|HRSA 13 180||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Nutrition Training Program|
|RFA AI 13 009||Genomic Centers for Infectious Diseases (U19)|
|HRSA 13 197||MCH Knowledge to Practice Program|
|HRSA 13 171||Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 13 262||MCH Navigator Program|
|TI 13 008||Grants to Expand the Use of Technology Assisted Care in Targeted Areas of Need|
|RFA NS 13 009||High Impact Neuroscience Research Resource Grants (R24)|
|RFA DC 13 002||Innovative and Novel Approaches toward Inner Ear Regenerative Therapies by Early Stage Investigators (R01)|
|PAR 13 113||Improvement of Animal Models for Stem Cell Based Regenerative Medicine (R24)|
|PAR 13 115||Improvement of Animal Models for Stem Cell Based Regenerative Medicine (R21)|
|TI 13 010||Enhancing Opioid Treatment Program Patient Continuity of Care through Data Interoperability|
|PAR 13 116||NINDS Institutional Center Core Grants to Support Neuroscience Research (P30)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 13 097", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.