Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative (F13AS00066)
- The Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664 Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2013 and posted on Jan 30, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2013 A match is not required, but cost leveraging is one of the weighted criteria which will be considered during evaluations. Please see evaluation criteria on the Funding Guidance attachment..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Individuals Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses County governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Small businesses Special district governments State governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F13AS00066) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F13AS00068||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Program USFWS Southwest Region, Sonoran Joint Venture FY 2013 Awards Program|
|F13AS00073||Friends Group Initiative|
|F13AS00074||Gray Wolf Post Delisting Monitoring in Wyoming|
|F13AS00091||Stop Aquatic Hitchhiker Cooperative Leadership Agreement|
|F13AS00090||2013 State/Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Program|
|F13AS00104||WWB Amphibians in Decline|
|R13SS13001||Steelhead VSP Project|
|F13AS00112||FY 13 Endangered Species Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|P13AS00014||Sierra Nevada Yellow legged Frog Genetic Analysis for Yosemite National Park|
|P13AS00016||Enhanced Monitoring and Data Synthesis of Sagebrush Steppe Communities in Upper Columbia Basin Network parks|
|OES OMM 13 004||Reducing the Use and Release of Mercury by Artisanal Gold Miners in Latin America|
|F13AS00122||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Partners for Fish and Wildlife 2013|
|F13AS00124||Coastal Program Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|L13AS00057||Partnership Development for the Restoration of New Mexico Landscapes|
|R13SS13004||Rogue River Basin Restoration Implementation|
|R13SS13003||Roza I.D. Re regulation Reservoir Implementation YRBWEP|
|FWS R4 13 006||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F13AS00152||Sonoran Joint Venture Colorado River and delta restoration Notice of Intent to Award|
|OES OCC 13 003||Advancing REDD Policy and Practice|
|F13AS00171||Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F13AS00066", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.