Apply for OVC 2013 3498
- The Office for Victims of Crime in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 13 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582 Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 30, 2013 and posted on Jan 30, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2013.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $150,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Applicants are limited to national associations, private nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit organizations), faith based and community based organizations, colleges or universities (including tribal institutions of higher education), public agencies, or tribal organizations and federally recognized Indian tribal governments as determined by the Secretary of the Interior, that can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of VOCA assistance administration programs and possess the staff, resources, and capability to plan and implement a national training conference for approximately 250 VOCA assistance and compensation administrators, staff, and board members.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative
Previous opportunity: National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Pilots Cooperative Agreement Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVC 2013 3498
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2013 3498) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2013 3404||OVW FY 2013 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program|
|BJA 2013 3501||BJA FY 13 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training, and Technical Assistance|
|OVW 2013 3405||OVW FY 2013 Safe Havens Supervised Visitation and Safe Exchange Grant Program|
|OVW 2013 3396||OVW FY 2013 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Assistance Program|
|OVW 2013 3397||OVW FY 2013 Grants to Encourage Arrest Policies and Enforcement of Protection Orders Program|
|SMART 2013 3506||SMART FY 13 SORNA Tribal TTA Program|
|OJP 2013 3422||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|RFA 617 13 000003||USAID/Uganda Political Competition and Consensus Building|
|INLEA INLCJ 13 001||Legal Socialization Reform in Armenia and Georgia|
|INL 13 GR 0008 INLAP SOI 02252013||Afghanistan Strengthening Transparency and Accountability of Governance through Civil Society|
|OJJDP 2013 3451||OJJDP FY 2013 Community Based Violence Prevention Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2013 3435||OJJDP FY 2013 National Mentoring Programs|
|OJJDP 2013 3515||OJJDP FY 2013 Multi State Mentoring Initiative|
|OJJDP 2013 3522||OJJDP FY 2013 Evaluation of Programs for Tribal Youth|
|BJA 2013 3519||BJA FY 13 National Initiatives Officer Safety and Wellness Initiative VALOR|
|OJJDP 2013 3520||OJJDP FY 2013 Family Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2013 3523||OJJDP FY 2013 Tribal Youth Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|BJA 2013 3530||BJA FY 13 Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT)|
|BJA 2013 3531||BJA FY 13 Justice Information Sharing Solutions Implementation Program|
|OVC 2013 3532||OVC FY 13 2014 National Crime Victims Rights Week Community Awareness Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2013 3498", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.