Apply for PAR 14 186
- The National Institutes of Health in the education health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIDA Core Center of Excellence Grant Program (P30)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.279 Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2014 and posted on Apr 23, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 7, 2017.
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses Special district governments City or township governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Independent school districts State governments Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs) Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government Faith based or Community based Organizations Hispanic serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized) Regional Organizations Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) U.S. Territory or Possession Non domestic (non U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non domestic (non U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Health
Next opportunity: Revision Applications for NIDCR funded Cooperative Agreements (U01)
Previous opportunity: USAIDs/Bangladesh Counter Trafficking in person (BC/TIP) program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 14 186
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 14 186) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OD 14 004||Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (Si2)|
|RFA LM 14 001||NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08)|
|L14AS00048||Wild Horse and Burro Contraception|
|RFA NR 15 001||Chronic Wounds Advancing the Science from Prevention to Healing (R01)|
|PA 14 222||Long Term Retention in Care for U.S. Substance Using Populations (R34)|
|PA 14 223||Long Term Retention in Care for U.S. Substance Using Populations (R21)|
|PA 14 224||Long Term Retention in Care for U.S. Substance Using Populations (R01)|
|PAR 14 225||Clinical Evaluation of Adjuncts to Opioid Therapies for the Treatment of Chronic Pain (R01)|
|PAR 14 230||Exploratory Studies of Smoking Cessation Interventions for People with Schizophrenia (R21/R33)|
|PAR 14 231||Exploratory Studies of Smoking Cessation Interventions for People with Schizophrenia (R33)|
|PAR 14 234||National Cooperative Drug Discovery/Development Groups (NCDDG) for the Treatment of Mental Disorders, Drug or Alcohol Addiction (U19)|
|PAR 14 240||Collaborative Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mouse Models for Translational Research (Collaborative R01)|
|PAR 14 241||Research Projects to Enhance Applicability of Mouse Models for Translational Research (R01)|
|PAR 14 239||Oncology Models Forum (U24)|
|PAR 14 242||Role of the Microflora in the Etiology of Gastro Intestinal Cancer (R01)|
|RFA CA 14 501||Limited Competition Biospecimen Banks to Support NCI Clinical Trials Network (NCTN) (U24)|
|RFA CA 14 011||Molecular and Cellular Characterization of Screen Detected Lesions Coordinating Center and Data Management Group (U01)|
|RFA CA 14 010||Molecular and Cellular Characterization of Screen Detected Lesions (U01)|
|PAR 14 261||Innovation Corps (I Corps) Team Training Pilot Program for NIH Phase I Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Grantees (Admin Supp)|
|PAR 14 267||Outstanding Investigator Award (R35)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 14 186", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.