Apply for RFA 388 14 000002
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAIDs/Bangladesh Counter Trafficking in person (BC/TIP) program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2014 and posted on Apr 23, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2014.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: NIDA Core Center of Excellence Grant Program (P30)
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 14 Service, Support Justice A Strategy to Enhance Law Enforcement Response to Victims Demonstration Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 14 000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 14 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2014 3761||NIJ FY 14 Evaluation of the Office for Victims of Crime Service, Support Justice A Strategy to Enhance Law Enforcement Response to Victims Demonstration Project|
|NIJ 2014 3831||NIJ FY 14 Information Sharing and Its Effect on Tracking Sex Offenders and Community Awareness Examining a Key Function of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA)|
|TREAS GRANTS 052015 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|OJJDP 2014 3894||OJJDP FY 2014 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2014 3900||OJJDP FY 2014 National Forum on Youth Violence Prevention Expansion Project|
|OJJDP 2014 3927||OJJDP FY 2014 Initiative To Develop and Test Guidelines for Juvenile Drug Courts|
|OJJDP 2014 3891||OJJDP FY 2014 Investigator Initiated Research on Risk Assessment|
|OJJDP 2014 3920||OJJDP FY 2014 Coordinated Assistance for States|
|OJJDP 2014 3818||OJJDP FY 2014 Youth With Sexual Behavior Problems Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 14 009||Justice Sector Training, Research, and Coordination Program (JusTRAC)|
|SCAKAB 14 AW 001 SCA 05202014||Access to Justice Small Grants Program|
|OJJDP 2014 3929||OJJDP FY 2014 School Justice Collaboration Program Keeping Kids in School and Out of Court|
|OJJDP 2014 3875||OJJDP FY 2014 Youth Violence Prevention Technical Assistance Program|
|COPS HIRING PROGRAM APPLICATION 2014||COPS HIRING PROGRAM APPLICATION 2014|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2014||COPS Community Policing Development 2014|
|COPS COLLABORATIVE REFORM INITIATIVE||COPS Collaborative Reform Initiative|
|OJJDP 2014 3942||OJJDP FY 2014 Comprehensive AntiGang Strategies and Programs|
|OJJDP 2014 3925||OJJDP FY 2014 National Gang Center|
|INL 14 GR 0019 INLWHP 053014||Juvenile Justice and Pre Trial Detention in Guatemala, El Salvador, and Panama|
|COPS CAMP APPLICATION 2014||COPS CAMP Application 2014|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 14 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.