Apply for RFA RM 16 005
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2016 and posted on Apr 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2016 Conservation Land Management Intern for Wrangell St. Elias National Park & Preserve
Previous opportunity: OH Conservation Innovation Grant
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 16 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 16 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 621 16 000012||Comprehensive Health Services Delivery (CHSD)|
|CDC RFA CK16 1605||Capacity building for ecological surveillance of viral hemorrhagic fevers in Sierra Leone|
|TI 16 010||Program Supplements for Violence Intervention to Enhance Lives (Short Title: VITEL)|
|PA 16 163||Indo-U.S. Vaccine Action Program (VAP) Small Research Grant Program (R03)|
|CDC RFA CK17 1701||Emerging Infections Programs|
|CDC RFA OE12 120105CONT16||CDC’s Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|RFA DE 17 001||Establishment of Resource Centers for Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration Consortium (U24)|
|HHS 2016 IHS NU 0001||American Indians into Nursing|
|CDC RFA DP15 151302CONTPPHF16||PPHF 2016: Prevention Health and Health Services Block Grants – Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, (BRFSS) – Financed in part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|CDC RFA PS15 151002CONT16||Training and Technical Assistance for Health Department Demonstration Projects for Comprehensive Prevention, Care, Behavioral Health, and Social Services for Men Who Have Sex with Men of Color At Risk for and Living with HIV Infection|
|RFA OH 16 001||“Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (50)”|
|CDC RFA GH16 160102CONT16||Strengthening sustainable public health capacity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region for polio eradication and routine immunization activities|
|CDC RFA EH16 1603||Building Public Health Capacity for Drought Response|
|PAR 16 168||NEI Research Grant for Vision Related Secondary Data Analysis (R21)|
|CDC RFA SO15 150102CONT16||Educating State-level Stakeholders on Strategies to Address Winnable Battles in Public Health|
|RFA AI 16 024||Identification of Small Molecules for Sustained-Release Anti-HIV Products (R01)|
|RFA AI 16 019||Advancing HIV Therapeutic Vaccine Science (U01)|
|RFA AI 16 022||Human Tissue Models for Infectious Diseases (U19)|
|PAR 16 170||Noise-Induced Cochlear Synaptopathy: Basic Studies Informing Potential Therapies (R01)|
|PAR 16 171||Innovation for HIV Vaccine Discovery (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 16 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.