Apply for 2015 NIST RET 01
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIST Research Experience for Teachers (NIST RET) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.620 Science, Technology, Business and/or Education Outreach.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2014 and posted on Dec 22, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 18, 2015 Electronic applications must be received no later than 1159 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Paper applications must be received by NIST by 500 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, March 18, 2015..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Public school districts and accredited private educational institutions in the U.S. and its territories that offer science classes at grade levels six (6), seven (7), and/or eight (8) (often termed middle school), and whose nominated teachers have successfully completed the NIST Summer Institute Program. Such school districts and institutions must offer instruction in general science fields, such as earth science, physical science, chemistry, physics, and/or biology. Individual public school teachers and individual public middle schools are not eligible to submit applications directly to NIST and instead must be nominated by their school district. Individual teachers at private educational institutions are not eligible to submit applications directly to NIST and instead must be nominated by their private educational institution. The individual teachers that are nominated to participate in the NIST RET Program must meet the eligibility requirements in Section III.1. of the Full Announcement/FFO document.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska SEDS AK
Previous opportunity: Nuclear Organization and Function Interdisciplinary Consortium (NOFIC)(U54)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2015 NIST RET 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2015 NIST RET 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G15AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G15AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|2015 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|NNH15ZHA003C||FY 2014 NASA COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT NOTICE CAN EXPERIMENTAL PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH EPSCOR|
|NNH15ZHA001C||FY 2015 NASA COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT NOTICE CAN EXPERIMENTAL PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH EPSCOR RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT RID|
|15 526||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education Pathways into Geoscience|
|DE FOA 0001261||OPEN 2015|
|ONR BAA 15 0008||Accelerating the Development of Small Unit Decision Making (ADSUDM)|
|NNH14ZDA001N GNSS||ROSES 2014 Global Navigation Satellite System Remote Sensing Science Team|
|15 536||Research Experiences for Teachers (RET) in Engineering and Computer Science|
|15 537||STEM Computing Partnerships|
|BAA DIA GFBC 2015||The USAID Development Innovation Accelerator (DIA) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Global Forestry and Biodiversity Conservation|
|G15AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G15AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001269||Topical Collaborations in Nuclear Theory|
|KYPTFOA 15 0002||Science, Technology, Engineering|
|ONR 15 FOA 0006||Fiscal Year 2015 Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Program (YIP)|
|BAA RQKH 2015 0001||Methods and Technologies for Personalized Learning, Modeling and Assessment|
|SOL OAA 15 000025||Increasing Data and Analytics Capacity|
|G15AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2015 NIST RET 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.