Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ANA NK 0960
- The Administration for Children and Families ANA in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska SEDS AK" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.612 Native American Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2014 and posted on Dec 22, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $1,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- If the applicant is not a Federally recognized Alaskan Native tribal government, applicants must provide proof that a majority of the governing board of individuals are representative of the Alaskan Native community to be served as described in Funding Opportunity Announcement. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Interethnic and Reconcilliation Youth Camps
Previous opportunity: NIST Research Experience for Teachers (NIST RET) Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ANA NK 0960
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ANA NK 0960) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACF ANA NO 0954||Native Asset Building Initiative|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CS 0973||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|WIPA WIP 15 001||SSA Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CY 0957||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF YO 0956||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD MP 0091||Senior Medicare Patrol Projects Empowering Seniors to Prevent Health Care Fraud|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CF 1008||Building the Evidence for Family Group Decision Making in Child Welfare|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD PR 0093||The Paralysis Resource Center|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA DA 0066||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZI 0958||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FN 0991||Grants for Coordination of Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Child Welfare Services to Tribal Families at Risk of Child Abuse or Neglect|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984||Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0099||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF EV 0975||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Violence Hotline|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA OI 0098||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LM 0101||Senior Legal Helplines and Model Approaches Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LA 0100||National Legal Resource Center|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DH 0095||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CA 0961||Implementation Grants to Develop A Model Intervention for Youth/Young Adults With Child Welfare Involvement At Risk of Homelessness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951||Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF Recipients and Other Low Income Individuals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ANA NK 0960", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.