Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0082
- The DOI-NPS in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOI TA: ENGAGE YOUTH RECREATION INTERNSHIPS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2016 and posted on Jun 17, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,971.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: How well do Yellowstone bison use the spring greenup conditions during migration to breeding areas?
Previous opportunity: Lower Mekong Initiative (LMI) Nexus Futures Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0082
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 16 NERO 0082) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ISN ISNECC 16 014||EXBS Program Logistics Support|
|NPS 16 NERO 0083||NOI TA: PRORANGER PHILADELPHIA PROGRAM|
|NPS 16 NERO 0084||NOI TA: Geomorphological Change|
|DTFH6116RA00016||National Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2016 2004952||Smart Growth America - Small Scale Manufacturing|
|CSOG CSOOPS1 16 004||Libya Security Sector Mapping|
|PM PMWRA 16 047||16.PMWRA.Kosovo.Clearance.NOFO|
|EDA HDQ RNTA 2016 2004950||Mitigation Saves Study|
|NPS 16 NERO 0086||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARDYouth Projects: Provide for Volunteer and Special Event Program Support at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP and Saint-Gaudens NHS|
|CSOG CSOOPS1 16 003||Study of Tunisian Populations Susceptible to Violent Extremism|
|NPS 16 NERO 0085||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Your Park! Your Health! Interns at Gateway NRA|
|ISN ISNECC 16 013||Internal Compliance Program for Serbia|
|USGS 16 FA 0282||Pacific Island Ecohydology Project|
|USGS 16 FA 0281||Pacific Island Ridge to Reef Project|
|USGS 16 FA 0283||Long Term Monitoring of Sediment Resources in the Colorado River Ecosystem, Flagstaff, Arizona|
|NPS 16 NERO 0088||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: PHILADELPHIA YOUTH ENGAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT|
|NPS 16 NERO 0089||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Youth Project: Expand Access to Olmsted Archives at Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site|
|NPS 16 NERO 0090||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Youth Project: Rehabilitation of the A.T. in Massachusetts and Connecticut|
|NPS 16 NERO 0091||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Youth Project - Preservation Skills and Development Internship|
|MMR 16 NOFO 002||Walking the Walk on Combating Gender-Based Violence in Myanmar: Journalist Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 16 NERO 0082", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.