Apply for USGS FA 16 0321
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent - Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition Project FY2016-17" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,071.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Comprehensive HIV Prevention Programs for Health Departments
Previous opportunity: Workforce Development Program - Djibouti
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 16 0321
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 16 0321) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L16AS00247||BLM WY Special Status Species Populations and Habitat|
|F16AS00327||Construct Fishway for Beaver Lake Dam, Oyster Bay, New York|
|L16AS00248||BLM Utah Air Quality Modeling and Monitoiring Support for Rural Areas|
|BOR MP 16 N010||Friant-Kern Canal (FKC) Reverse Pump-Back Project|
|F16AS00324||Service Training and Technical Assistance|
|USGS 16 FA 0279||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 16 FA 0307||Identification of Helminths and their Intermediate Hosts at High Latitudes|
|USGS 16 FA 0702||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 16 FA 0588||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 16 NERO 0101||Internships to Enhance Diversity Among Natural Resource Professionals Award|
|L16AS00183||BLM New Mexico Statewide Youth Corps Resource Crew and Interns|
|P16AS00301||Assessing the Ecological Condition of Lakes in the North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P16AS00326||Assistance for Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|BOR LC 16 N012||Notice of Intent to Award|
|BOR LC 16 N013||Notice of Intent to Award Only|
|NPS 16 NERO 0098||Guidance for the National Park Service in conducting vulnerability assessments in the Northeast Region; Colonial National Historical Park pilot assessment|
|NPSNOICHCU1601150||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPSNOICHCU1601149||Resource Management, Interpretation & Community Outreach Museum Program Intern|
|NPSNOIWACC1601154||Managing Collections & Developing exhibits|
|F16AS00339||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 16 0321", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.