Apply for RFA 603 16 000003
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Development Program - Djibouti" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition Project FY2016-17
Previous opportunity: Coordinating position for monarch butterfly planning and conservation
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 603 16 000003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 603 16 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00194||Base Cooperative Agreement between the National Park Service and Groundwork USA|
|ND NOFO 16 104||All-India Alumni Conference|
|ND NOFO 16 105||Framing the Debate on Climate Change|
|NPSNOIBITH1601156||EKiP Houston Focus City Project|
|P16AS00348||Cultural Resource Enterprise GIS|
|P16AS00352||Intermountain West Data Warehouse|
|ED GRANTS 071816 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers (EAC) CFDA Number 84.004D|
|P16AS00338||Glenn Falls and Jackson Gap Trail Crew|
|NPS DOIP16AC01080||Conservaton Crew For projects in KOTZ|
|NPS DOIP16AC01081||Work Crew for Western Artic Parklands Kotzebue AK|
|ED GRANTS 072116 001||OSERS: OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center to Increase the Participation and Improve the Performance of Students with Disabilities on State and Districtwide Assessments CFDA Number 84.326G|
|P16AS00373||Notice of Intent: Engaging Young Adults with community based conservation and recreation enhancement projects|
|H NOFO 16 102||Workshop On Trafficking in Persons: Amplifying Lessons from Swaraksha Caravan|
|ND NOFO 16 106||Five Step Guide to Creating U.S.-Indian Partnerships|
|ND NOFO 16 107||U.S.-India Young Leaders Program (U.S.-India YLP)|
|ND NOFO 16 108||Effective Communication Strategies to Prevent and Counter Violence Against Women|
|P16AS00390||Notice of Intent: Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project 2016|
|NPS NOI 16 2010296||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|ED GRANTS 072616 001||OCTAE: Providing High-Quality Career and Technical Education Programs for Underserved, High-Need Youth Through a Pay for Success Model CFDA Number 84.051|
|P16AS00388||AUGUSTA CANAL NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 603 16 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.