Apply for USGS 16 FA 0252
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Kitsap County, WA Data Collection - Data Acquisition near Walla Walla and Adjacent Regions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $142,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Veterans Conservation Initiative
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Phytoplankton modeling in CASCaDE (Computational Assessments of Scenarios of Change for the Delta Ecosystem)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 16 FA 0252
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 16 FA 0252) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0092||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: 2016 Youth Project at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical – Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom|
|NPS 16 NERO 0094||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Summer Interns 2016 – Interpretation and Outreach at New Bedford Whaling NHP, Roger Williams NM and Blackstone River Valley NHP|
|USGS 16 FA 0249||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Alaska Native Science and Engineering Program (ANSEP)|
|RFI 388 16 000001||USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Strengthening the Capacity of Workers’ Organizations|
|SPA100 16 GR 002 WHA 07052016||Breaking the Cycle – Girl’s and Women’s Empowerment|
|NPS 16 NERO 0097||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Youth Projects for Appalachian Trail Rehabilitation in Maine|
|P16AS00317||For Discovering African-American, Women and Immigrant Histories, Stories, and Knowledge at the C&O Canal|
|G16AP00179||Notice of Intent to award a non-competitive Financial Assistance action-GSA|
|F16AS00323||Monitoring Visitors and Their Experiences on National Wildlife Refuges|
|NPS 16 NERO 0100||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: To Facilitate Youth Engagement in NPS Projects in the State of Maryland|
|OVW 2016 10540||OVW FY 2016 National Indian Country Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault Solicitation|
|NPS 16 NERO 0099||Missisquoi and Trout Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|INLEA INLCN 16 003||INL-16GR0053-INLEABurma-07-12-2016|
|RFA 388 16 000008||Strengthening Political Landscape (SPL) in Bangladesh|
|NPS 16 NERO 0104||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: PLC 2016: Employ Diverse Youth Community Commuter Crew at Valley Forge NHP|
|NPS 16 NERO 0106||Philadelphia LGBTQ Heritage and Engagement Initiative|
|NPS 16 NERO 0107||Philadelphia LGBTQ Heritage and Engagement Initiative|
|NOIP16AC01053||Repair Mosquito River Trail – Youth Crew at Pictured Rocks Natl. Monument|
|F16AS00343||Utah Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program Coordinator|
|USGS FA 16 0348||Notice of Intent - Implementation and Development of US West Coast ShakeAlert|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 16 FA 0252", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.