Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0033
- The DOI-NPS in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award: Maintain Cultural Landscapes with Project SERVE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2016 and posted on Mar 30, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Conservation Crew for Kenai Fjords National Park & Preserve
Previous opportunity: Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 16 NERO 0033
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 16 NERO 0033) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2016 NIST NSTIC 02||National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) Federated Identity in Healthcare Pilot Program|
|ECA ECAPEC 16 028||FY16 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|RFA 113 16 000001||Facilitating Access to Venture Funding in Belarus (AID-VENTURE)|
|APS 386 16 000001||India Partnerships Program (IPP)|
|ECA ECAAS 16 010||FY 2016 Community College Administrator Program (CCAP)|
|NOI ILAB 16 02||M&E Toolkit: OCFT Sector-Specific Interventions and Cross-Cutting Themes|
|NOI ILAB 16 01||Improved Compliance with Labor Laws in the Country of Georgia|
|NPS 16 NERO 0035||Notice of Intent to Award - Integrate and Enhance Youth Internship Opportunities at ASIS 2016|
|SCAKAB 16 GR 007 SCA 04052016||Afghanistan’s National Strategic Communications|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 006 SCA 04052016||Programming for Women’s Dormitory at Balkh University|
|ECA ECAAE 17 001||FY 2017 Fulbright Scholar Program|
|PM PMWRA 16 026||PM/WRA Vietnam Technical Adviser NOFO|
|ECA ECAAE 17 002||FY 2017 Fulbright Specialist Program|
|PM PMWRA 16 025||PM/WRA Burma HMA Request for Information (RFI)|
|DOSGEO 16 GR 006 GEO 070416||Civic and Tech through English Language (CTEL)|
|NI 16 NOFO 001||Niger Integrated Gender Equality Advancement: Empowering Adolescent Girls for a more Prosperous and Stable Life|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 008 SCA 04112016||Afghanistan-Pakistan Partnership Summit|
|NPS 16 NERO 0036||Notice of Intent to Award: Master Cooperative Agreement P16AC00041 - Collaborate on Projects for the Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education of Resources at Acadia National Park|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 010 SCA 04122016||Youth Debate Training and Competition|
|SCAKAB 16 CA 009 SCA 04122016||Model United Nations Conference in Kabul|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 16 NERO 0033", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.