Apply for ED GRANTS 022315 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) District of Columbia Opportunity Scholarship Program CFDA Number 84.370A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.370 DC School Choice Incentive Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2015 and posted on Feb 23, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2015 Applications Available February 23, 2015. Deadline for Notice of Intent To Apply March 25, 2015. Notice of Intent to Apply March 25, 2015. The Department will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if it has a better estimate of the number of entities that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Department strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify the Department by sending a short email message indicating the applicants intent to submit an application for funding. The email need not include information regarding the content of the proposed application, only the applicants intent to submit it. The Department requests that this email notification be sent to DCOSP2015@ed.gov. Eligible entities that fail to provide this email notification may still apply for funding. Date of Informational Meeting The OSP intends to hold a webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the OSP Web site at http://www2.ed.gov/programs/dcchoice/index.html. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 24, 2015..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $13,200,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible Applicants To be eligible for an OSP grant, an entity must be either a nonprofit organization or a consortium of nonprofit organizations. Coordination An eligible entity must be willing and able to work with other entities affiliated with the Federal and DC governments, as well as with other organizations that might conduct activities integral to the success of the program, including, as appropriate, determining the household income of scholarship recipients and ensuring the ongoing eligibility of schools participating in the program. Additionally, an eligible entity must demonstrate how it will communicate and coordinate with the current grantee, as needed, to ensure a seamless and smooth transition between the 2015 2016 and 2016 2017 school years for families and schools participating in the OSP.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES) 2015
Previous opportunity: Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 022315 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 022315 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P15AS00053||Exotic Plant Management Internships|
|PAGA PAAQM 15 001||A Diplomatic Simulations Program Project Coordination, Curriculum Design and Video Production|
|G15AS00035||Charactererization of Spawning Inhibiting Cues to Control Dreissend Mussels|
|ED GRANTS 022715 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 022615 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Alaska Native Education Program CFDA Number 84356A|
|G15AC00082||Innovative Invasive Species Control and Bioremediation via RNAI Treatment|
|HE1254 15 1 2015||Military Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
|ED GRANTS 030915 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) Rehabilitation Short Term Training Program CFDA Number 84.246K|
|NRC HQ 84 15 FOA 0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2015.|
|NRC HQ 84 15 FOA 0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Faculty Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2015|
|NRC HQ 84 15 FOA 0003||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement, Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2015|
|CRFP15 04||Dialogues on Democracy between American and Indian Youth|
|HRFP15 02||Practical Research in Support of Sustainable Urbanization|
|NNH14ZHA001N MC3I||EONS 2014 APPENDIX L MUREP COMMUNITY COLLEGE CURRICULUM IMPROVEMENT|
|DOSGEO 15 GR 001 GEO 031315||University Research Program|
|ED GRANTS 031215 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Evaluation of State Education Programs and Policies Grant Program CFDA Number 84.305E|
|ED GRANTS 031215 002||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Statewide, Longitudinal Data Systems Program CFDA Number 84.372A|
|NNH14ZHA001N MAA||EONS 2014 APPENDIX J MUREP AEROSPACE ACADEMY|
|SOL OAA 15 000048||Higher Education Partnerships for Innovation and Impact (HEPII)|
|F15AS00132||Valle de Oro Urban Refuge Partnership|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 022315 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.