Oocyte Mitochondrial Function in Relation to Fertility, Aging, and Mitochondrial Diseases (R01) (PA 16 088)
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Oocyte Mitochondrial Function in Relation to Fertility, Aging, and Mitochondrial Diseases (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2016 and posted on Jan 25, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations
Previous opportunity: Oocyte Mitochondrial Function in Relation to Fertility, Aging, and Mitochondrial Diseases (R21)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HD 17 005||Assessing Human Placental Development and Function Using Existing Data (R21)|
|RFA HD 17 004||Assessing Human Placental Development and Function Using Existing Data (R01)|
|PA 16 102||Multidisciplinary Research in Vulvodynia (R01)|
|PA 16 101||Multidisciplinary Research in Vulvodynia (R03)|
|PA 16 100||Multidisciplinary Research in Vulvodynia (R21)|
|PAR 16 106||Rapid Assessment of Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21)|
|PAR 16 108||Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education (R25)|
|PAR 16 114||Spermatogenic Stem Cell Culture Systems to Preserve and Restore Reproductive Capacity in Males (R01)|
|RFA HD 17 003||Learning Disabilities Innovation Hubs (P20)|
|PAR 16 149||Archiving and Documenting Child Health and Human Development Data Sets (R03)|
|RFA HD 17 015||Animal-Assisted Interventions for Special Populations (R21)|
|RFA HD 17 014||Animal-Assisted Interventions for Special Populations (R03)|
|PAR 16 195||Research to Advance the Understanding and Management of the Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome in Children (R21)|
|PAR 16 196||Research to Advance the Understanding and Management of the Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome in Children (R01)|
|PAR 16 197||Research to Advance the Understanding and Management of the Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome in Children (R03)|
|PAR 16 215||Preclinical Research on Model Organisms to Predict Treatment Outcomes for Disorders Associated with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (R01)|
|PAR 16 216||Outcome Measures for Use in Treatment Trials of Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (R01)|
|RFA HD 17 010||Global Network for Womens and Childrens Health Research Data Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFA HD 17 011||Understanding STI Co-Infection In At Risk and HIV Infected Adolescents and Young Adults (R01)|
|PA 16 314||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R01)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.