Origin of Life (16 570)
- The NSF in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Origin of Life" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.001, 47.050, 47.074,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2016 and posted on Jun 07, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 19, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (16 570) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 16 FA 0246||Geotechnical Fundamentals for Risk Reduction for Nepal Earthquake Professionals|
|G16AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G16AS00086||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G16AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G16AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G16AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001566||ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHT-WAVE INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY ENABLING NETWORKS THAT ENHANCE DATACENTERS (ENLITENED)|
|G16AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G16AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G16AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G16AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G16AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G16AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G16AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|W911NF 16 R 0021||Advanced Tissue Biofabrication Manufacturing Innovation Institute (ATB-MII)|
|G16AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|W81XWH 16 TBDRP IIRA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 16 TBDRP IA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease Idea Award|
|DARPA BAA 16 43||Data-Driven Discovery of Models (D3M)|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2016 0017||Defense Production Act (DPA) Title III 3D Microelectronics for Information Protection Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "16 570", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.