Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R03) (PA 16 316)
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R03)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865,.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2016 and posted on Jun 07, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 16 316) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PA 16 312||Safety and Outcome Measures of Pain Medications Used in Children and Pregnant Women (R21)|
|RFA HD 17 012||Understanding STI Co-Infection In At Risk and HIV Infected Adolescents and Young Adults (R21)|
|PA 16 315||Characterization of the Adolescent Reproductive Transition (R21)|
|PAR 16 325||Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R01)|
|PAR 16 324||Biophysical and Biomechanical Aspects of Embryonic Development (R21)|
|PA 16 377||Limited Competition: Clinical Research Investigator Supplement (CRIS) for the Maternal Fetal Medicine Units (MFMU) Network and the Neonatal Research Network (NRN) (Admin Supp)|
|RFA HD 17 013||Contraception Research Centers Program (U54)|
|RFA HD 17 022||Coordinating Center for NICHD Population Dynamics Centers Research Infrastructure Program, FY 2017 (R24)|
|RFA HD 17 001||NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)|
|RFA HD 18 011||Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)|
|RFA HD 18 007||Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP) (K12)|
|RFA AR 18 001||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MRSRCs) (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 012||CAPSTONE Centers for Multidisciplinary Research in Child Abuse and Neglect (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 018||Women's HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (WHCS ) (R01)|
|RFA HD 19 017||National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (NCTRI) (P50 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 004||Male and Female Contraceptive Development (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 001||Safe and Effective Devices for Use In Neonatal, Perinatal and Pediatric Care Settings (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 018||Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Research (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 19 014||Research Infrastructure for Centers Conducting Population Dynamics Science FY 2018 (P2C - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 16 316", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.