Apply for OVW 2016 9104
- The USDOJ-OJP-OVW in the health, housing, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2016 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.589.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2015 and posted on Dec 08, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2016.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Housing, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Development of New Technologies and Bioengineering Solutions for the Advancement of Cell Replacement Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes (R43/R44)
Previous opportunity: Precision Medicine Initiative Cohort Program Coordinating Center (U2C)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2016 9104
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2016 9104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.