Apply for OVW 2016 9084
- The USDOJ-OJP-OVW in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2016 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 08, 2015 and posted on Dec 08, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers 2016 (U54)
Previous opportunity: Specialty Crop Research Initiative Request for Pre-Applications (RFPA)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2016 9084
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2016 9084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ECA ECAPEC 16 014||FY 2016 Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellows Summer Institute|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 029||DRL Request Statement of Interest on Forensic Assistance to Address Legacies of Gross Human Rights Violations|
|SCAKAB 15 CA 001 SCA 12082015||Programming for Women’s Dormitory at Kabul University|
|RFI 121 16 000001||Anti-Corruption through eGovernance|
|ISN ISNCTR 16 006||Global Chemical Security Activities|
|NPS 16 NERO 0006||Notice of Intent to Award: Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|2016 NIST MEP STATE PARTNERSHIP 01||Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) State Partnership Support Project|
|ECA ECAPEC 16 012||FY 2016 Special Professional Fellows Program for Latin America and the Caribbean|
|OVW 2016 9083||OVW FY 2016 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 037||Promoting Increased Civic Engagement in the Lead-Up to Elections in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)|
|ISN ISNCTR 16 008||Cooperative Threat Reduction FY16 Metrics|
|F16AS00020||Statistical Support for Inventory and Monitoring Projects|
|APS 624 16 000002||Human Rights for All|
|NPS 16 NERO 0007||Notice of Intent to Award: Fort! Flag! Fourth! (Milestones to History) – Fort McHenry|
|DRLA DRLAQM 16 020||DRL: Interfaith Programming in Eastern and Central Europe|
|ECA ECAAE 16 011||FY 2016 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders from Europe|
|NPS NOIP1600037||Cooperative Management of Ebey's Landing National Historical Preserve|
|2016 NIST SURF 01||Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program|
|MCC 16 GRA 0001||Cooperative Agreement|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY16||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund 2015-2016, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2016 9084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.