Apply for NOAA NMFS NWRO 2011 2002889
- The Department of Commerce in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.438 Pacific Coast Salmon RecoveryPacific Salmon Treaty Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2011 and posted on Jan 10, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $80,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants are the States of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California and Nevada, and Federally recognized tribes of the Columbia River and Pacific Coast.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Mathematics of Sensing, Exploitation, and Execution (MSEE)
Previous opportunity: Afro Colombian and Indigenous Program (ACIP)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS NWRO 2011 2002889
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS NWRO 2011 2002889) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002875||2011 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002782||2011 Marine National Monument Program|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2011 2002779||2011 Pacific Islands Regional Office Hawaiian Monk Seal Recovery and Marine Mammal|
|G11AS20014||DOI Regional Climate Science Centers|
|NOAA NMFS NERO 2011 2002879||Northeast Region Marine Mammal Grant Program|
|FWS ES GLRI 10WW||Great Lakes Wind Power Making it Wildlife Friendly|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2012 2002987||Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Fiscal Year 2012, National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Programs|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002993||Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002962||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2012|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2012 2002991||Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2012 2002999||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|P14AS00027||3 State Air Quality Study|
|P14AS00222||High Priority Wildlife Conservation Projects|
|70181AR066||Multi Species Inventory Monitoring Protocol Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS NWRO 2011 2002889", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.