Apply for POS PAS 1
- The U.S. Mission to Trinidad and Tobago in the agriculture business and commerce community development energy environment humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) law, justice and legal services natural resources regional development science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Port of Spain Embassy Fiscal Year 2014 Request for Proposals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040 Public Diplomacy Programs.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 2, 2013 and posted on Jul 2, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 1, 2013.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Proposal must be a representative of a Trinidadian based organization, no individuals may receive grants. Grant period may not exceed 180 days. The Department encourages organizations that have not previously received international program funding from the U.S. Government to apply under this announcement. Applicants are not required to include funding from other donors. However, applications that include additional in kind and/or cash contributions from non U.S. Government sources will be more competitive, since cost sharing demonstrates a strong commitment to the planned activities and will be considered to show great cost effectiveness.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Community Development Energy Environment Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA) Law, Justice and Legal Services Natural Resources Regional Development Science and
Next opportunity: Indigenous Program for Interpretation Giving Voice to American Indians in the Profession of Interpretation NOI
Previous opportunity: NIA Program Project Applications (P01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for POS PAS 1
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "POS PAS 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.