Apply for BJA 2016 9521
- The USDOJ-OJP-BJA in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prison Industry Enhancement Certification Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.751.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2016 and posted on Apr 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Solicitation of Proposals for Funding from the Native American Business Development Institute (NABDI) Feasibility Study Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2016 9521
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2016 9521) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL 16GR0030 INLEAMOLDOVA 05 02 2016||Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Justice Sector|
|INL 16GR0034 WHPELSALVADOR 05032016||Promote Literacy for Youth in Conflict|
|OJJDP 2016 9286||OJJDP FY 16 Reducing Reliance on Secure Placement and Improving Community-Based Responses for Girls At-Risk of Entering the Juvenile Justice System|
|INL 16CA0036 WHPMEXICO 05062016||Strengthening Law Enforcement's Partnerships with Women's Justice Centers|
|OJJDP 2016 9165||OJJDP FY 16 Tribal Defending Childhood Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2016 10040||OJJDP FY 2016 Studies Program on Trauma and Justice-Involved Youth|
|INL 16GR0029 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 05 10 2016||Afghanistan Jessup Moot Court Competition|
|INL 16GR0030 INLEAMOLDOVA 05 10 2016||Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Justice Sector|
|INL 16GR0032 INLEAMOLDOVA 05 11 2016||Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Law Enforcement Sector|
|INL 16GR0031 INLEAMOLDOVA 05 12 2016||Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Justice Sector|
|INL 16GR0032 INLEAMOLDOVA 05 12 2016||Supporting Moldovan Civil Society Involvement in Law Enforcement Sector|
|INL 16GR0037 INLCAPGLOBAL 05 16 2016||International Corrections Management Training Services|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURTTTA 2016||Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Grant|
|RFI 674 16 000101||Regional Political Party Strengthening Project|
|INL 16GR0040 INLEAGEORGIA 05 23 2016||Supporting Justice Sector Reform in Georgia|
|OJJDP 2016 10100||OJJDP FY 2016 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Age of Criminal Responsibility Training and Technical Assistance|
|INLEA INLCJ 16 004||INL-16GR0035-INLEABIH-05-24-2016|
|INLEA INLCJ 16 005||Pacific Islands and Southeast Asia Regional Rule of Law Response Fund|
|INL 16 CA 0038 AME CAR 06012016||Evidence and Case Management for the Central African Republic’s Criminal Justice System|
|INLEA INLCJ 16 006||Anti-Corruption Programming in Laos 2016|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2016 9521", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.