Apply for G16AS00060
- The DOI-USGS1 in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2016 and posted on Apr 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $109,420.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Prison Industry Enhancement Certification Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Small Business Regional Training
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G16AS00060
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G16AS00060) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G16AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G16AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|DARPA BAA 16 37||Intense and Compact Neutron Sources Phase Two (ICONS2)|
|USGS FA 16 0097||Notice of Intent to Award - Research in Earthquake Hazard Mitigation|
|DARPA BAA 16 35||INTERfering and Co-Evolving Prevention and Therapy|
|DARPA BAA 16 33||Biological Technologies|
|FOA AFRL RQKP 2016 0001||Collaborative Center for Multidisciplinary Sciences Program|
|W81XWH 16 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 16 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|DE FOA 0001588||Research, Development and Training in Isotope Production|
|NNH16ZDA001N PO||ROSES 2016: Physical Oceanography|
|NNH16ZDA001N CSESP||ROSES 2016: Citizen Science for Earth Systems Program|
|G16AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|USGS 16 FA 0152||Building a CUDA-Based Parallel Processing Library for 3DEP|
|16 561||Physics Frontiers Centers|
|G16AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|W911NF 16 R 0003||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program|
|W911NF 16 R 0016||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program|
|W81XWH 16 PRMRP FPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Medical Focused Program Award|
|HHS 2016 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0157||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities and their Families|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G16AS00060", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.