Apply for WHAP WHAAQPPC 16 002
- The DOS-WHA in the business and commerce, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Business Regional Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2016 and posted on Apr 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $990,099.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Previous opportunity: WEAmericas Accelerator
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WHAP WHAAQPPC 16 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WHAP WHAAQPPC 16 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 07||Open Startup Morocco - FY20|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 007||Empowering Ukrainian Businesswomen through the Academy for Women Entrepreneurs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WHAP WHAAQPPC 16 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.