Apply for USAID BANGLADESH 388 10 002 RFA
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Protecting Human Rights In Bangladesh (PROHURI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2010 and posted on Mar 23, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2010.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Training for Executive Excellence Leadership Style and Instrumentation Curriculum Development
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAID BANGLADESH 388 10 002 RFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID BANGLADESH 388 10 002 RFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|10A62||Training for Executive Excellence Leadership Style and Instrumentation Curriculum Development|
|USAID BANGLADESH 388 10 003 RFA||Democratic Participation and Reform in Bangladesh (DPR)|
|ECA A E EAP 2010 IELSP||The Indonesia English Language Study Program|
|S PMECO 10 RFA 05||Reference Legal Framework for Implementing UNSCR 1540 CARICOM|
|NIJ 2010 2432||Research and Evaluation on Human Trafficking|
|NIJ 2010 2621||Research on International Organized Crime|
|NIJ 2010 2622||Evaluation of the BJA Drug Market Intervention (DMI) Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|PRM ANE 10 CA EA 03312010 TH BGD MYA||PRM NGO Projects in Thailand, Bangladesh and Malaysia|
|NIJ 2010 2633||Evaluation of the Attorney Generals Children Exposed to Violence Demonstration Program Phase 1|
|NIJ 2010 2431||Research and Evaluation on Children Exposed to Family Violence|
|NIJ 2010 2433||Research and Evaluation on Sexual Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence|
|NIJ 2010 2436||Research on Foreclosures and Crime|
|OJJDP 2010 2600||Attorney General s Children Exposed to Violence Demonstration Program Phase I|
|OJJDP 2010 2620||OJJDP FY 2010 Child Protection Division Fellowship Program on Childrens Exposure to Violence|
|NIJ 2010 2595||Evaluation of the Bureau of Justice Assistance Second Chance Act Adult Demonstration Projects|
|NIJ 2010 2430||Recovery Act Evaluation of Recovery Act State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance|
|DHS 10 USFA 103 000 01||Degrees at a Distance Program (DDP)|
|DHS 10 USFA 097 000 01||Training Resource and Data Exchange (TRADE)|
|S LMAQM 10 RFA 007||Outreach to Darfuri Arab and Nomadic Tribes|
|DRL 09 MUSLIMWORLDRFP 040210||FY 2009 Request for Proposals Muslim World outside the Middle East|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID BANGLADESH 388 10 002 RFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.