Apply for FWS PIE 10 001
- The Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650 Research Grants (Generic).
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2010 and posted on Mar 22, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 26, 2010.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $550,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education City or township governments County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Protecting Human Rights In Bangladesh (PROHURI)
Previous opportunity: Tanuem Creek Fish Passage and Infrastructure Improvements
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FWS PIE 10 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FWS PIE 10 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FWSR1 PICCC FY2010||Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative|
|10HQPA0043||Department of the Interior Regional Climate Science Centers|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2011 2002657||Fiscal Year 2011 Community based Marine Debris Removal Project Grants|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2011 2002515||Fiscal Year 2011 Implementation of the U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS)|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2011 2002644||2011 Open Rivers Initiative|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2011 2002494||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2011|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2011 2002635||Protected Species Cooperative Conservation|
|NOAA OAR OER 2011 2002641||Fiscal Year 2011 Small Grants for Marine Archaeological Exploration|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2011 2002594||Coral Reef Conservation Program Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA NOS IPO 2011 2002585||Coral Reef Conservation Program International Coral Reef|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2011 2002588||Coral Reef Conservation Program State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2011 2002577||Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2011 2002597||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002537||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2011 2002602||FY 11 Joint Hurricane Testbed|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2011 2002566||Climate Data Record Program Office for 2011|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2011 2002587||2011 REPP Concept of Operations for Models to Support Regional Coastal Ecosystem Management|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2011 2002586||2011 REPP Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the Gulf of Mexico Pulley Ridge to the Florida Keys|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2011 2002620||CRCP Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|70181AR065||2011 Yukon River Salmon Research and Management Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FWS PIE 10 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.