Apply for F16AS00189
- The DOI-FWS in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Purchase Property at Seneca Bluffs, Buffaloe River, Erie County, NY" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2016 and posted on Apr 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $325,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Park Service- MCC Trail Maintenance 2016
Previous opportunity: Personal Responsibility Education Program Innovative Strategies
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00189
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00189) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP16AC00613||National Park Service- MCC Trail Maintenance 2016|
|F16AS00180||Still River Car - Top Boat Launch|
|P16AS00136||Interpretation and Resource Education Interns|
|USGS 16 FA 0150||Data Management Training Clearinghouse|
|P16AC00613||Resource Stewardship Assistance|
|F16AS00197||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2017 U.S. Standard Grants|
|BOR UC 16 N009||Consultation to Develop UCRC Pilot Programs|
|P16AS00140||Seabird Monitoring and Research on Alcatraz Island|
|F16AS00196||Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin|
|BOR MP 16 0004||CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restoration Program|
|F16AS00201||Mississippi River Basin 2016 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|NPSNOIPETE1600631||Resource Management Intern|
|BOR PN 16 N005||Samish Watershed Restoration & Clean Water Project|
|L16AS00101||BLM NV CESU The Effect of Chytrid Fungus on Relict Leopard Frogs Southern Nevada District BLM Nevada CESU Nevada Creeks and Communities Team|
|P16AS00141||Resource Management Liaison|
|G16AS00049||FY 2017 National Climate Change & Wildlife Science Center Program|
|P16AS00143||Notice of Intent: Bats, people and properties: conservation and conflict|
|P16AS00099||Native Fisheries Restoration|
|P16AS00142||Yurok Tribe Land Conservation Corps with NPS YPP FY16|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00189", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.